Create a culture that elevates employee performance and company results.
People in high accountability cultures work cooperatively with their teammates, they feel safe to innovate and take ownership of problems, and they focus on solutions instead of pointing fingers when things go wrong. Learn how to create it.
Creating accountability workshop series
The Creating Accountability Workshop Series is designed for managers and future managers.
Inspiring Personal Accountability
The first step in creating a culture of accountability is recognizing how you have contributed to your own problems and the existing culture. We all tend to believe that other people are the problem. Thinking that way IS the problem.
Inspiring Personal Accountability sheds some light on the cultural forces at play that are hurting organizational results. This initial workshop focuses on the steps managers at all levels can take to personally model the behaviour they want to see in others.
Participants will learn:
- A definition of accountability that has the power to change behaviours just by hearing it.
- Three powerful leadership habits that encourage others to take greater ownership of problems and solutions.
- How to increase psychological safety in the workplace to produce stronger trust, better teamwork, and improved collaboration.
- How to take a systems approach to solve interpersonal and organizational problems.
- May be delivered in-person or virtually.
- Virtual format is delivered in two 3-hour parts provided one week apart.
client success stories
- Each workshop is provided about one month apart to allow participants to practice what they learned.
- Participants will receive assignments before and after each learning module and reminder emails to complete assignments.
- Each workshop includes a 1.5-hour virtual follow up session to reinforce learning and ensure follow-though on assignments. The follow-up session has been shown to be highly effective at reinforcing learning to ensure maximum retention and sustained behaviour change.
- Participants will receive first-rate workbooks full of practical tools. Avail Leadership will provide digital versions of the tools to be saved on the organization’s shared drive.
- Executive attendance at Avail Leadership training is mandatory.